Samstag, Dezember 01, 2012

Time to open up and start questioning

One mild uneventful sunny Saturday morning, it took a comment from Mr/ Ms. Anonymous posted to an article written in 2007 on Hunger and Food issue, to shake up my inner amateur blogger/ writer to re-channel my thoughts and endure this fantastic journey on sharing ones thoughts.
Wow! Its been five years since I last blogged, reading some of old articles, I am intrigued and amazed on the development, growth and CHANGE in my perspectives. The only line from the Bhagavad Gita I remember is, "Pariwarthane Jagada Niyama" (Change is a universal law), can be very clearly seen in the development of this individual ego called me (Very reason, I did not delete any of the old posts). So much has happened since then (2007), I shall not term the events good or bad, since it would be getting sucked into the aspects of duality again, honestly we have enough of it. It is better said, things are the way they were/ are supposed to be, either people caught up conflicts of the self or wars or babies being born or ego`s being satisfied. We will talk about this in detail in another post sometime.
It feels good to be typing/ writing again, it is a different feel-good experience this time, it is not to satisfy  MY ego to discuss, defend and debate on issues limited to my interests but the diverse issues and thoughts that needs to be urgently questioned. Let us together open up, question the truth and not give in to the conditioning of the mind through society, cultures and so on

In words of Jiddu Krishnamurthi, "We know only fragmentarily about this extraordinary thing called life". 

Keine Kommentare: